http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Piranha 3D

Wow boy, I believe this should be a quick and easy one to review, anywho this action, sci fi, horror, thriller directed by Alexandre Aja stars Ving Rhames (Deputy Fallon), Elisabeth Shue (Julie Forester), Jerry O'Connell (Derrick Jones) and others. The movie is about a large tremor in the earth that sets free hellish piranha that are people hungry at a beach area populated by vacation goers & lots of spring breakers. Well I think the actual story plot could in fact have been wrote by a spring break college student living a life equivalent to that of Kraft macaroni cheese dinner if that is possible. I also have to say that this movie would not be for children cause of the nudity and other sketchy behavior. Anyhow the movie in my opinion was far from awards, but I was able to survive the Piranha movie and enjoy it at times because it was in 3D and also because the chilling drama from time to time that was eye catching; so I would have to say I believe most movie goers would find this movie to be in the middle C range if it is in 3D and perhaps a bit lower in non 3-D because the story line I believe is a bit to much of a give away for viewers, or likely to be predicted, but atleast some scenes seemed to me to be like entertainment that are like interesting dramatic action chewing gum!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkF5VMRJGek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home