http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Iron Man 2

Directed by Jon Favreau this movie is a action, adventure, sci fi and thriller starring Robert Downy Jr. (Tony Stark), Samuel Jackson (Nick Fury), Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts) and other big names. This sequel picks up nicely from where it left off and in this part of the story of course you have the world trying to find the same technology to make Iron Man suits. I felt like this movie did a good job at providing another step in the making into what I am sure will probably much more to come, although I have to say I was kind of looking for that one surprise character from the first. If you are not sure who I am talking about leave a comment and I can fill you in. Anyhow I believe this movie will satisfy Iron Man fans and perhaps hook others who have not been as interested yet. So yeah why no go see Iron Man 2 Yahoo users on there site gave it an A- and critics gave it a B- and I would have to agree I bet most movie goers will probably be in that range of delight!
Trailer

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hey man, I saw your comment on my Karate Kid review. I'm always open to some advice what do you have for me? I myself like to do some movie news along with the movie reviews. I have a fan page on facebook, its Ryan's Movie Blog. Do you have a fan page? I'll hit you up.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Thanks. I have no idea how to monetize on my blog. I would be really interested in doing that though. Does it cost money for me to do it? As for search engines, I thought I set it up when I created my blog to pull up but it doesn't work for me either.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Alright, cool I set up my Adsense account. Now how do I decide what to advertise? I would like to do netflix and fandango. Can you help me out with that and also send me a link to your facebook that way we can check out each other's fan pages.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home