http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shrek Forever After

This fourth movie in the series was directed by Mike Mitchell and is a animation, adventure, family, comedy, fantasy, starring Mike Myers (Shrek), Eddie Murphy (Donkey), Cameron Diaz (Princess Fiona), and other famous Hollywood people doing the animation, whom I bet probably have insured their voices somehow at this point, since this is the 4th movie. In this movie Shrek is going up against Rumplestiltskin, whom is up to no good by using curses to take over Shrek's life and the Land or type of Kingdom I should say that he resides in with his friends and family. Well I missed a few of the Shrek's, but was able to keep up with this one once it started to get going. On the positive side I thought the characters were cute and were just that characters at times and the story was well written so that it fit into the others. On the negative side I did not find the movie quite laugh out loud like the first one. Also some of it did seem quite predictable, but I think that happens with some fairy tales on occasion. So I would have to say although I did not find it to be as funny as the first that that might just be my acquired taste for humor and so I think on the whole the movie is around a 7 and probably around a 9 for kids who like fairy tales, so I don't think you would really go to wrong with making this pick!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7-oTIF378

1 Comments:

Blogger laurenzpickz4bookz said...

was a fourth one reallyyy necessary?

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home