http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Directed by Wes Anderson, this animation, adventure, comedy, family movie stars big voices like George Clooney (Mr. Fox) Meryl Streep (Mrs. Fox), Bill Murray (Badger), Owen Wison (Coach Skip), William Dafoe (Rat), Jason Schwartzman (Ash) and others. Well I certainly like what they tried to do with this movie, as it seemed like I was watching a concept from the cartoon-animation and puppet world together. The movie is about angry farmers trying to get rid of Mr. Fox and other animals that have been out to take their chickens. Well at some points I almost felt a little bit bad for the farmers, but don't get me wrong I am an animal lover in every way. So yeah Mr. Fox is a bit of a maniac but he is overall a good guy who is also good to his friends and family and I found the characters highly amusing at times. I mean come on who does not just love watching a talking badger from time to time, just talk to the people that make the Geico commericals you know. Although if something like a badger randomly starting a conversation with me happened in real life I am not entirely sure yet if I would cry or laugh at first for some reason. But yeah this movie was amusing enough, although I don't think it will get the animation movie of the year award, but I believe it is not a bad pick if you want to escape into the world of talking wild animals for a while; so I would have to rate this movie around something like 7 and 1/2 angry befuddled farmers out of 10!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2igjYFojUo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home