http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 05, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen

Directed by F. Gary Gray this crime, drama, thriller stars Jamie Foxx (Nick Rice), Gerald Butler (Clyde Shelton), Colm Meaney (Detective Dunnigan) and others. The movie is about Clyde Shelton whose family became victims of a crime and Clyde takes the law into his own hands after one of the criminals are released, however Clyde also sees the district attorney and others as targets of a sort that need to be taught a lesson. Well I think it might be kind of hard to debate that this movie did not have at least just a few moments that might be a bit silly, in other words probably not realistic, but I still thought this movie was a top notch action kind of film. It seemed to me that you can become channeled into the film not only because of the events you think will take place but also because of the enigma of the main character Clyde and what he is capable of. I think it is interesting in a way also that some of the villain line up is unusual and not necessarily something that could be debated upon who on the whole is more or less a villain; and for that matter I think one could debate if the title of the movie is fitting perhaps but I think you will know what I mean when you see the picture. I think this movie was well thought out much more then like a typical die hard movie or something and that the characters are so interesting that I think you will surely enjoy this action, thriller tale that at time I think will put you on your seat through some of the excitement and the couple of scenes that might also make you cringe some.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w87UlINbcWE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home