http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Astro Boy

Astro boy is an animation, action, sci fi, family movie directed by David Bowers and stars the voices of Nicholas Cage (Dr. Tenma), Charlize Theron ('Our Friends' Narrator Voice), Samuel L. Jackson (Zog) and other big names as well. In the story which takes place in the futuristic Metro City Asto Boy is a robot created by a scientist and this Astro Boy is created to be just like this scientist's son after his son's passing. I was not too crazy about this film, I just thought the story was kind of gloomy in a way like the AI movie was and that it was a bit like watching a video game for an hour and a half, which at times seemed perhaps a tad predictable. I mean the film certainly held my attention and I would bet most kids would think it was neat as it involves a hero, but I think I have seen better animation movies out there. So to make myself a little more understandable here in one whole sentence, I think the movie was okay because the animation scenes were entertaining but I am not sure if the story will totally knock your socks off.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y23aI4HO_w8

1 Comments:

Blogger laurenzpickz4bookz said...

One of my favorite kids films

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home