http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Terminator Salvation

This most recently made Terminator movie was produced by McG and stars Christian Bale (John Connor), Sam Worthington (Marcus Wright), Helena Bonham Carter (Dr. Serena Korgan) and others. So this most recent action, adventure, sci fi thriller Terminator picture is all about John Connor leading the revolt against the machines bent on destruction of pretty much everything that is not a machine of their own. Well the movie was certainly not a cheery film and was quite intense to watch from time to time, but it was still a roller coaster type movie for me that I enjoyed because of some of the thrilling aspects of the machine action, adventure scenes. I think the characters had interesting roles that came together well in fulfilling the action, adventure in this dramatic plot. I also think some of the special effects in this Terminator were way better then the one made in 1984 originally, which of course makes sense seeing I am sure movie effects have surely changed a bit over 25 years since then. In other words to keep it more sweet and simple here I will just say that the thrilling aspects of the movie and the special effects had made this dark movie keep me on the edge of my seat and worth just enough seeing as it was something with a little less dullness in theaters lately for me. Oh and woops one last last note here, I wonder if they would ever think of making a DVD bonus feature of the equally intense as all the Terminator movies in itself Christian Bale on Set Ranting YouTube clip towards the Director of Photography. Well hasta la vista baby until the next blog entry.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYc3vOmof_8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home