http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 03, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

This action, sci-fi, fantasy, thriller movie was directed by Gavin Hood and stars, Hugh Jackman (Logan/Wolverine), Liev Schreiber (Victor Creed/Sabretooth), Lynn Collins (Kayla Silverfox) and others. The story is about Wolverines origin and his seeking revenge against his brother Victor Creed and eventually Wolverine goes through the mutant Weapon X Program. I think as far as Marvel stories go all the regular elements were there like action, romance, drama. I found the movie to be interesting because the way the characters came together and apart and the story had some points that were highly dramatic I found. But anyhow I don't think there is really much to say wrongly for this movie and what I expected it would attempt to achieve; so perhaps I will just say that this movie has got a whole a lot of action and important elements to the X-Men series so I believe it is a descent pick if this is what you are craving. And I bet it is even already a must see if you enjoyed the past Hollywood made X-Men movies.
X-Men trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPmbGzQaOCs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home