http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Paul Blart: Mall Cop

This movie is an action, comedy, crime, family movie directed by Steve Carr. It stars Kevin James (Paul Blart), Jayma Mays (Amy), Keir O'Donnell (Veck Sims) and others. The movie is about a mild mannered mall cop Paul Blart becoming a type of front man of the action when a bunch of criminals take over the mall. Theres nothing I can actually thing of bad about this movie for me, as I thought it had a lot of clever comedy like how Paul Blart controls the mall on a segway, which was hilarious at times. I thought it was also a cute story for viewers and for me was probably the funniest work of Kevin James I've seen so far. In this movie Kevin James reminded me a lot of a Chris Farley movie type of character and I thought the Paul Blart character was created well for some nice laughs. So in other words if you are looking for some laughs out there in theaters right now this one I think should be a good choice.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnBgXGNaQ5k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home