http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tale of Despereaux

This animation, comedy, adventure, family, fantasy movie was directed by Sam Fell and Robert Stevenhagen. The movie had some big name voices in the animated characters like Matthew Broderick (Despereaux), Dustin Hoffman (Roscuro), Emma Watson (Princess Pea) and more. The movie is about the story of three unlikely heroes, a book reading mouse, a rat who leaves the darkness of the dungeon and a princess want a be, whose story intertwines with the real princess. The truth is I went to see the movie because the Mouse with the Alfred E. Newman appearing ears looked pretty funny, but I did not really follow many previews much beforehand. But anyhow I found this movie to be more serious then funny and with a plot that desired to be complex by having many characters with more then one that seemed to be the main character at different parts and an interesting ending. So I guess I'm saying you might have to follow a little more closely here with the plot then some other animation movies like Toy Story. But anyways suppose there was nothing really wrong with the plot and story I just think it was more complicated and less funny then expected, which is fine. But I think perhaps some kids might want to know it did not seem at all the most lighthearted animation movie made yet by the end, but I think it was still interesting enough to go see in theaters.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH9pBu3myaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home