http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Disaster Movie

This movie was directed by Jason Friedburg and Aaron Seltzer. The movie is a comedy starring Matt Lantern (Will), Vanessa Minnillo (Amy), G. Thang (Calvin) and others. The movie is a spoof of various movies of mostly recent times as far as I could tell, as a bunch of goofy characters go through a natural and a catastrophic disaster together. I am probably a more easy going reviewer on this blog about watching Hollywood entertainment at its best and worst then others out there but just to let you know this is the first movie I have seen on IMBD with a rating of 1.3 out of ten and on Rotten Tomatoes with a rating of zippo, so I guess some movie reviewers seemed to think they could, should and would only call the movie by the title it was given. I myself would not be keeping this movie in a collection on my shelf and found it basically to be similar to watching a bunch of silly things on YouTube that I found to be really funny only once in a while. I found myself being curious as to what movies were going to be spoofed next because there was quite a few. But anyhow this movie holds not much of point really, it is just silly. I would not think of it as my favorite spoofer flick, but I think if you are ready to just see some outrageous stuff, an effortless story to follow in having a real sensible point, that sometimes was pretty funny and you think you might stay at your house on YouTube watching outrageous occasionally pretty funny things you might be able to tolerate this movie.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQw5DLWXVEs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home