http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Step Brothers

Step Brothers is directed by Adam McKay and stars Will Ferrell (Brennan Huff), John C. Reilly (Dale Doback), Mary Steenburgen (Nancy Huff) and others. This comedy is about two step brothers that have been living a spoiled type of life and are basically forced to live together once their parents get hitched and they have quite the amusing and bumpy relationship. The movie was a bit crude and dramatic in a dark funny kind of way as the stepbrothers have a relationship that becomes rather hostile at some points. I felt bad for the two stepbrothers probably more then Harry and Loyd in Dumb and Dumber because of there predisposition to be acting stupid and goofy. I liked both step brother characters equally in the movie with there amusing personalities that create many different mixtures of humor as a paired comedy force. Anyhow I am sure you will laugh a lot in this movie, I probably laughed 30 times or so I thought it was up to beat on the humor. So overall I think I am trying to say the movie was rather hilarious but sometimes with a dramatic lining that you know was going to to turn into more comedy somehow. So if you want to laugh with these two wild and crazy step brothers and don't mind some crude scenes, I am sure you will get a kick out of this movie.
Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANjenc4W1_Q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home