http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Love Guru

Since I review movies on a blog while watching this picture I made sure I was interconnected with the mind-body, universe-nature relationship for quantum balance. So in other words this means I found the most comfortable looking seat in the theater and ordered a deal on the popcorn. Oh and if I was reading this out loud I would have said the first sentence in the indian love guru voice just so you know. But anyhow all kidding aside The Love Guru is directed by Marco Schnabel and stars Mike Myers (Guru Pitka), Justin Timberlake (Jacques Grande), Jessica Alba (Jane Bullard) and others. The movie is about the Guru Pitka an American who was born in India and raised by gurus. The Love Guru Pitka moves back to the USA to do self help and fix a hockey player who has romantic problems with a rival athlete who stole the women he likes. The parts I thought were most funny were with the Coach Punch Cherkov AKA Mini-Me, reporters and elephants and some of the scenes with the Guru Pitka. The comedy seemed a little tacky, a little weak at times and the ending did not blow me away. But I would also say that although I think I have seen funnier movies this movie was entertaining with the satirical Guru Pitka Scenes and humor here and there that it is worth the movie ticket.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLB1r9lh7gY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home