http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Superhero Movie

This movie was directed by Craig Mazin and is an action, comedy, sci fi, thriller movie. The movie stars Drake Bell (Rich Riker/Dragonfly), Sara Paxton (Jill Johnson), Leslie Nielsen (Uncle Albert) and others. This movie is pretty simple it is a story that makes spoof on other superhero movies such as Batman, Spider-man, X-Men, the Fantastic Four and there might be some more because I am not fully updated on my marvel trivia. But anyhow the movie was very funny I laughed a lot, the kind of funny that is just so silly you have to laugh. These kind of movies you can't really get any serious meaning out of them so I would just refer to it as chewing gum to watch; although it did almost make me question switching my personality to the other side of me I know as the Banana Duck Man, just playing here. But anyhow back to the serious movie review for a silly movie. I think this movie fits in very nicely if you really want to laugh and like to see people made fun of in good spirits in this case Superheros. So I can't really say anything to bad about this movie and I think you should go see it if you are looking for some laughs without a serious story line which is why I enjoyed in this movie.
Superhero Movie-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRuC-eVmu4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home