http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Semi Pro

This movie was directed by Kent Alterman and is a comedy, sport movie. The movie stars Will Ferrell (Jackie Moon), Woody Harrelson (Monix), Will Arnett (Lou Redwood) and other good actors. The movie is about the owner Jackie Moon of the Flint Michigan Tropics trying to get his team into the NBA from a semi pro level. The movie was a bit trashy in humor but I thought it was definitely funny. The unfolding of the story is not the most amazing plot I have seen for a comedy but I thought throughout it was very funny so it is good for silly laughs. I think it was mostly funny because of Will Ferrell's typical cool but goofy role. Anyhow if you like Will Ferrell and funniness in movies I think you will like this movie. Perhaps this movie will make some serious basketball players lighten up because I have seen enough fights in the NBA now were people left and right were getting the smack down.
Semi Pro Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn1sqz-pOWU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home