http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 29, 2008

U2 3D

This film was directed by Catherine Owens and Mark Pellington. This was a first for me seeing a 3D movie and also a full blown concert on the big screen. I was really impressed with the 3D effects. They give you plastic glasses at the theater and the film is blurry without them but when you put them on it really seemed like you could reach out and touch what came out of the screen. I saw this movie at a United Artist theater and unfortunately I don't believe every theater will show the film since it is a 3D concert. But I think if you get the chance to see a genuine 3D concert or movie you should as long you won't be to jumpy from the effects because it was like being on a roller coaster not knowing what was going to happen next. But anyhow this movie showed the talented U2 playing music, one of my more favorable bands. The film is from the Vertigo tour and it was shot at 7 different shows and the production of this film used the most 3D cameras ever used for one project. Since it seemed like I was on the stage with Bono at the end of the show I got up and yelled thank you and goodnight Ryan has left the building. No just kidding, but anyways I am sure you have heard of U2 so if you like there music I think you would like the 3D concert. I also think in general 3D films can be a blast because they are more interactive.
U2 3D Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhHjqmjeZww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home