http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Alvin and the Chipmunks is a comedy and family movie directed by Tim Hill and stars Jason Lee (Dave), David Cross (Ian), Cameron Richardson (Claire) and of course the chipmunks. The movie was based on the 1980 cartoon series and it is about the three chipmunks, Alvin, Theodore and Simon, who are 3 vibrant characters embarking on a music career, which is not always easy especially for chipmunks. I guess I would say the movie is not realistic, and it is kind of cheesy to think that chipmunks could make billboard hits but who knows. It was still kind of fun to watch although I don't think I fell in love with all of the chipmunks songs. Overall I would say it was funny, cute, most kids would like it and I am glad they made the cartoon into a real movie. I guess I also learned from the point of the movie that if I find a singing animal someday I will call a record company and my doctor as well.
Alvin and the Chipmunks Trailer-
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/alvinandthechipmunks/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home