http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

Do not try to eat 10 whoopee pies and turn green like the Hulk it does not have it's intended effect. Just kidding I did not try that and wouldn't recommend it. But I might recommend seeing the new Hulk movie and some of the following is why. I thought this movie was better then the first. This Hulks stars Edward Norton (Bruce Banner/Hulk), Liv Tyler (Betty Ross), Tim Roth (Emil Blonsky) and others. The movie is about Bruce Banner trying to control the genetic substance that allows him to become the Hulk from a soldier who wants to use the genetic hulk powers for destruction. The movie is an action, fantasy and sci fi movie that has some intense scenes showing the power of the Hulk on screen. If you are a Hulk follower I think this movie is a must see because the ending is interesting and because I think it was Hulk drama at its best were you have another person trying to get control of the Hulks abilities. Also because the movie leaves you hanging to certain degrees which makes me think there will be an interesting sequel to this Incredible Hulk. It was not my favorite superhero movie because I am not so crazy about the Hulk character compared to others but I think the scenes, dramatic story and special effects are worth seeing if you are ready for some serious action.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wLgHSQqyHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home