http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hellboy 2 The Golden Army

This movie directed by Guillermo del Toro has elements of action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy and sci fi in it. The movie stars Ron Perlman (Hellboy), Selma Blair (Liz Sherman), Jeffrey Tambor (Tom Manning) and others. The movie is about how the mythical world turns it back on humans forcing Hellboy and his team to help to fight against Prince Nuada who tries to control the Golden Army. Well I definitely think this movie had good special effects, costumes seeing how many creatures exist here and scenes for a fantasy movie. The movie to me seemed to have so many different fantasy things going on, it reminded much of Men in Black with Lord of the Rings as well as even other similar movies to these two combined. I think that Hellboy is a likable character because he has a sketchy origin in the world being the son of the devil, but he was taken in by the military when young and chooses to be a good guy in the world. I am glad I went to see this movie on a regular day not a peculiar one because this movie was out there on the realm of fantasy for someone having a strange day. But anyhow I can't really say anything bad much of this film just be ready to be thrilled by a lot of fantasy, sci fi entwined in the story, lots of creatures, and I thought a plot that does it's own thing in a lot of ways, which I think is a good thing.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWvpuwatbJM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home