http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, August 22, 2008

Wanted

Wanted was directed by Timur Bekmambetow and is a action, drama, thriller. The movie stars James McAvoy (Wesley Allan Gibson), Angelina Jolie (Fox), Morgan Freeman (Sloan) and some other good actors and actresses. The movie is about the burnt out accountant Wesley who is recruited into what is called a fraternity of aassassins like his unknown father was a part of. First I think have to say that the action in this movie would probably, make The Terminator, Double 007 and Superman look goofy butt if they tried the same action related moves, so the action with the characters as far as I know was impossible in realty just so you know. I think I found watching this movie was that what I paid for was fake Hollywood violence done good with a camera and I am sure a ton of money and also with a story that involved a lot of what could be considered insane and thoughtless behavior. I thought there was some good stars in this movie, but I think the movie needed more then just a bunch of unrealistic action and less of a story that was unlikely, for me to go see it again.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ftozVc3lI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home