http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tropic Thunder

Tropic Thunder I think an interesting take on a Hollywood comedy. This movie was directed by Ben Stiller, and stars Ben Stiller as (Tugg Speedman), Jack Black (Jeff Portnoy), Robert Downey Jr. (Kirk Lazarus) and others. This movie is a comedy, action that is about soldiers struggling making a movie so much that they are put unknowingly into a real life jungle combat scenario by the director as cameras are rolling from certain areas. Well I thought that the plot of the story is hilarious as well as interesting since it must take a lot of work producing a movie within a movie. The movie I thought was for sure entertaining with the action of a war movie colliding with comedy, although some of the humor was crude and intense with war scenes, but I can handle that for a really funny movie like this. One character who I thought could have been the most funny and designed well was Tom Cruise as Les Grossman. If I had to play a bad guy character in a movie I would pick him because his elements of greed and power and so forth make for some hilarious moments of comical fury and rage. I am glad I bought a ticket to the comedy because of the dramatic and at times completely hilarious situations and action, with the good Hollywood filming work. Oh and also because in most scenes I was wondering what was going to happen next something, good, bad, hilarious, insane, foolish and so on.
Tropic Thunder-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pxOzSpUXtg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home