http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Inkheart

This adventure, family, fantasy movie is directed by Lain Softley and stars Brendan Fraser (Mo 'Silvertongue' Folchart), Sienna Guillory (Resa), Eliza Bennett (Meggie Folchart) and others. The story is about a young girl who comes to find her father has a gift to be able to bring characters out of their books and it comes to be here that the good characters in the movie must try and stop a freed villain from an ultimate disaster of a sort. For my review on this blog I will just say that I think this story could be a must see if you are into Harry Potter, Spiderwick Chronicles or other related sorts because I think it lives up to them nicely. However I think Inkheart might have a had a little less human looking characters like trolls then other films like Harry Potter, but that was fine enough for me because I found the characters in Inkheart all were distinctive and interesting enough. I also have to say on a side-note here I think they should make a new full blown wizard type of spoof movie out there like Hollywood has spoofed on many other types of movies in the past. The first name I would pick out would be Dudley Dumble McGrumble Flitwick for this movie concept. So I will just have to see about that actually happening, but anyhow I think if you are a fantasy buff or into anything of the sort then you might just want to check out Inkheart in theaters.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-JkqGMFbU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home