http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Monsters vs. Aliens

This animation, action, sci fi, comical movie directed by Rob Letterman stars the voices of Seth Rogen (B.O.B.), Reese Witherspoon (Susan Murphy/Ginormica), Hugh Laurie (Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.) and other voices. The basic idea of this movie is that likable monsters are asked by the government to go up against crazy aliens coming for earth. Anyhow I had no buyer remorse at all seeing this movie because I thought it looked comical and it surely was for me. I have to say if I was monster I think I would be B.O.B. the blob. I don't know if there are any what monster are you personality tests on the Internet, but for some reason out of the five I imagine I would be the distinctive amusing B.O.B. personality. So anyhow I enjoyed the personality of the amusing, sort of unlikely hero main characters. So I think I have covered my basic view on the brilliantly funny concept here of funny monsters taking on in someways the funny in a dark way evil alien. And I would bet if you are like me and enjoy seeing Pixar types of movies with their characters doing their own slapstick type of work then this movie would be right up your alley for sure.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SfqWGmRffM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Suzy said...

Hi Ryan
Just a quick note to say I love the blog! It's great to see other like minded people out there.
Best wishes
Suzy
chickflickmania.blogspot.com

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home