http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

This sequel movie was directed by Shawn Levy. It stars Ben Stiller (Larry Daley), Robin Williams (Teddy Roosevelt), Amy Adams (Amelia Earhart), Owen Wilson ( Jedediah Smith), Hank Azaria (The Thinker, Abe Lincoln, Kahmunrah) and others. So this is the sequel in my opinion from the also really awesome Night at the Museum movie from 2006. In this sequel story the great Larry Daley is forced to go to the Smithsonian to rescue his friends from their circumstance of being moved out of the Museum of Natural History in New York. I got to say here what a movie and by that I mean this is the stuff I think you will probably only really imagine and see from Hollywood in someway. I also have to say I think this is a nice movie for someone to see in any movie mood as it has comedy, a little romance, adventure, action and more. Although I expected it to be hard to live up to the first movie I think it did fine mostly for the reason that I just truly found it once again really entertaining to watch a new barrel of fun characters in the movie in a ginormous museum come to life and have to deal with each other. I think this sequel was written well for a story and I think you will have trouble finding a dull moment from history if you go see this picture even if you did not get an A in every single history class like me. So as you can tell I don't have really any complaints about this movie and I think it is a good pick and suggestion if your are looking for something good playing right about now. Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyrz5V7Vuw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home