http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fast and the Furious

This movie is directed by Justin Lin and stars Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor), Vin Diesel (Dominic Toretto), Jordana Brewster (Mia Toretto) and others. This week at my local theater it was either the Fast and the Furious or Miley Cyrus, so I thought that it was cool that there was a balance of teenybopper, family fun and a little more action, adventure. Anyways this movie is basically about O'Connor and Dominic Torettor teaming up to stop a powerful drug importer by infiltrating him and his operations. I saw this fourth movie of the Fast and the Furious looking to be entertained and that's what I got. In other words there surely were car explosions, edge of your seat danger, fights, and criminal battles, which held my attention. However I don't think this movie maintained many levels of intelligent behavior among the tough guy characters. It kind of reminded me of watching a wild cowboy movie come to think of it; of course with more actual mechanical muscle then horsepower, but I think if you are looking for Hollywood action jammed packed into some kind of almost mission impossible, die hard way about it then this is a good pick.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=737QmQl_eYo&feature=PlayList&p=7E61D71FB2761F78&index=0&playnext=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home