http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen

This second action, adventure, sci fi movie in the Michael Bay directed movie series stars Shia LaBeouf (Sam Witwicky), Megan Fox (Mikaela Banes), John Turturro (Agent Simmons) and others. In this sequel movie Decepticon forces come to Earth to take Sam Witwicky prison as he is a person who knows a lot about the ancient origins of the transformers. Well I thought the special effects were dazzling again and there was some humorous moments like before, which I think is a nice element in an intense action movie. I think the previous Transformers actually might have been a little more exciting then the second for me because of seeing a movie with these exact types of action special effects for the first time. At some points I sometimes wondered if the movie was laying on the heroism moments a little to thick, but nevertheless there was a nice amount of an action story from all directions. But anyhow enough with my random tidbits and to summarize I will just say I think there are plenty of reasons to give this movie two thumbs up like the fact that I hear some are predicting a Transformers 3 once this movie is out of the box office. So it was a good movie, I am looking forward to the third and on a side note this is completely not yet the story of my life since I will be buying a new car this week and should really take a look at the clunkers for cash program.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOlw-4h7PLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home