http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 05, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

Directed by Guy Ritchie, starring Robert Downey Jr. (Sherlock Holmes), Jude Law (Dr. John Watson), Mark Strong (Lord Blackwood) and others; this movie is an action, mystery, adventure, crime, thriller. The plot essentially is about Sherlock and Dr. Watson going after Lord Blackwood whom has an elaborate plot that tries to defy all of England and bring a great amount of power under his control. I really enjoyed the plot of this film because it is dynamic in a sense that I found one big matter could really be occurring and yet another plausible action in actuality could be happening and yes I am talking about some of Lord Blackwood's plans in a way. I have to say although Downey talks a little fast and it seemed it was almost hard to hear him at times I think the character was great for what a real Sherlock would be like and I think you will find his character is surely put up to a intense challenge by Blackwood in this fictional story. I thought the movie had a nice kick of everything from humor, suspense, wit and even a little romance and so forth. So yeah I would recommend this movie it seemed like typical Hollywood fun, which I was looking for and I am glad to see such a legendary character like Mr. Sherlock Holmes come to life on the big screen. Oh and P.S. since I am a dork, perhaps if you somehow disagree with this posting perhaps at the end you should just say in the spirit of my boy Sherlock you haven't a clue or something amusing like so!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K3aM5H5KM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home