http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 07, 2010

It's Complicated

It's Complicated is a comedy, romance, directed by Nancy Meyers, with Meryl Streep (Jane), Alec Baldwin (Jake), Steve Martin (Adam) and others. Well if a movie title ever fit its role I think its this one, now that I am thinking about how to talk about this complicated romance film. Anyhow the story is that an old divorced couple Jane and Jake re-create their romance in their relationship after attending their son's graduation, however Jake is currently married to someone else and well from their you guessed it the fun continues so to speak. I guess this movie could be the new type of crazy chick flick if they make a sequel, but just geared more for baby boomers. Although the actual premise of it's message seemed a bit sketchy at times for sure I think most in search of a romance will find this to be amusing and captivating partly because the acting names are so big, but also I think simply because Jake, Adam and Jane are all such characters. So I think this movie might just be a descent pick, just perhaps an 8 or something as far as my own taste buds for movies go and I would say perhaps more like a 9 compared to any other big romance movies that I know are currently playing in theaters world wide this week.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-l1liNjk0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home