http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 17, 2010

Date Night

Date Night stars Steve Carell (Phil Foster ), Tina Fey (Claire Foster), Mark Wahlberg (Holbrooke) and other big shot stars. It is also a comedy, romance, thriller directed by Shawn Levy. The story goes that a fairly regular couple the Foster's are out for date night and mistakenly take the identity of some mixed up folks involved with criminals and of course from there you guessed it the fun continues. Although Carell and Fey are always walking and talking funny bones I am not sure if this one was their absolute most hysterical; however of course when you get two people together as funny as them I think you will likely find yourself in certain amounts of chuckles at times. The actual story line was probably not the most noteworthy for a Oscar, but it seemed to me that it involved an interesting amout of moments for laughs and perhaps some unforgettable scences like Fey and Carell doing something special for the DA, which I won't further go into so not to spoil it. So in other words aside from these tid bits I mentioned I would give the movie about an 8 and a half based on all my evidence gathered here and something that I would bet could work to perhaps get you in a humorous mood or cheer you up if need be.
Trailer-http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=FtMVB0fT9Hs

1 Comments:

Blogger laurenzpickz4bookz said...

my grandparents did not like it whatsoever...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home