http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

This Tim Burton movie, which is a fact that came to no surpise to me from previews is an adventure, family, fantasy picture. Well if you never saw the original of this movie this type of sequel is about Alice who goes back to the magical land from her childhood to defeat the evil Red Queen's domination. The movie stars Mia Wasikowska (Alice), Johnny Depp (Mad Hatter), Anne Hathaway (White Queen), Helena Bonham Carter (Red Queen) and others. Well the movie is definetly out of this world if you know what I mean, so I think most might just be able to appreciate the special effects and madness of Tim Burton perhaps. I also thought it was cool that they took a movie that was formely a cartoon and made a more real life appearing picture here. I think since this is such a famous story and the fact that it involves so much out of world creativity that if you like anything from Harry Potter to Narnia and so forth this is a pretty good pick for your viewing. And yes I have to admit it can be real fun to step out of this world when you go see a movie, since on somedays I have more then enough problems in this one, which reminds I have to go pay my car bill after this review. So yeah I would certainly reccomend this movie if you want to escape a certain dimension of realty and I would give this movie about an 8 out of 10 pleasent rabbits with clocks more spefically here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home