http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

The talented Dean DeBlois and Chris Sanders directed this animation, adventure, comedy, family, fantasy movie, starring big name voices like Gerald Butler (Stoick), Craig Ferguson (Gobber), Jay Baruchel (Hiccup) and others. The movie is about a hapless viking in training to hunt dragons, only to soon find he becomes friends with one and he discovers more about the nature of the beast so to speak, well a pretty nice beast in this case. Well everyone I know who saw the movie really liked it. For me it hit the spot as well because you have an amusing animation story with a far out plot, a boy going up against vikings and dragons and well I don't know just how often do you see that everyday. So I think the movie was pretty much in the A category that you will like of course if you want to travel to a new type of world and don't mind the cartoon type of genre. As a matter of fact I might make this amusing animation story a small piece of my big inspiration to train my next pet how to flush a toilet, seeing what a great challenge the character Hiccup overcame in this story. Well anyhow I think that about covers it for this entry and I sure hope you like the movie if you take my word for it!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUhygdAZIw#

1 Comments:

Blogger laurenzpickz4bookz said...

nothing like the boook..

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home