http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Edge of Darkness

This drama, thriller directed by Martin Campbell, stars Mel Gibson (Thomas Craven), Ray Winestone (Jedburgh), Bojana Novakovic (Emma Craven) and I believe it was a decent movie. The movie is about the tragic murder of Thomas Craven's daughter, which leads him to go on a detective mission and find the perpetrators and from there a powerful governmental triangle comes into the game. I think the movie comes off as a must see in it's category of cop movie, because the dyamics of the main character Thomas Craven are pretty impressive, meaning to say I like the fact that he does not take nothing from anybody because he is a detective and of course a powerful arbitor of justice to boot. The movie seemed to go a long way to me as I found myself laughing at times, sad at other times and rather befuddled in a way by the scenes of action. So yeah I would highly reccomend this cop movie and yes it could be debatable if some scenes are unrealistic, but not by to much in some ways perhaps. So I don't know about Ebert, Robert or Siskel but I give it two thumbs up if your seeking action, mystery police stuff.
Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxK__2MGm7A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home