http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Other Guys

The Other Guys was directed by Adam McKay and stars Will Ferrell (Allen Gamble), Mark Wahlberg (Terry Hoitz), Samuel Jackson (P.K. Highsmith), Dwayne Johnson (Christopher Danson) and others. The story is that two desk office type of cops take it upon themselves to try and jump into the limelight shadow of the two superstar characters played by Samuel Jackson and The Rock (Dwayne Johnson). The movie had it's funny moments like most Will Ferrell movies do in my opinion, but there also were other moments when I thought the humor fell a bit short in the storyline. It seemed the climax & story lines were pretty common to most Ferrell slapstick comedy. So yes I am saying I think the movie was in the higher average range, but I have to say if you love Will Ferrell skits, or are overdue for Will Ferrell comedy goofs then whatever happened in the story anyhow would not matter and I wold recommend going to go see it now! So I would have to agree with the IMDB (Internet Movie Database) and say this movie was around in the C+ range for this years best comedies, but with the help of an all star line up this movie I believe also gets lots of bonus points!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6WOoUG1eNo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home