http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3, was directed by Lee Unkrich and is an animation, adventure, comedy, family, fantasy story including the voices of Tom Hanks (Woody), Tim Allen (Buzz Lightyear), Michael Keaton (Ken) and other famous Hollywood folks, of course often known as Hollyweird depending upon who you are talking about I might add. Anyhow the third adventurous movie here is about how the toys are mistakenly brought to a day care rather then the upstairs attic and Woody tries to convince his friends they were not thrown out. Well I was impressed with this movie on all levels and I could not find anything much wrong with it either as a viewer. I think you will find from start to finish this movie was put together good, as it actually involves elements of creativity, funniness, drama at times as it seriously had all the elements of most movies in one humorous uplifting type of story. So yeah this is definitely a good one, I would recommend it for all people and especially adults like myself who enjoyed feeling a bit like they were a kid again like I did when watching this movie!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_FfHA5whXc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home