http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Knight and Day

A action, comedy, thriller Knight and Day was directed by James Mangold and stars Tom Cruise (Roy Miller), Cameron Diaz (June Havens), Paul Dano (Simon Feck) and others. The movie is about June Havens who becomes accidentally entangled romantically into the complicated life of a elite spy (Roy Miller), who is a bit of a character I should add. Well I think a movie like this was necessary because if you have seen a lot of action movies like yourself it is nice to see more elements of humor involved. I would have to recommend this movie as I believe it accomplished continuous scenes of unknowing action, was funny and the characters I think grow on the audience nicely. So yeah I think this movie was really good what is funny about it to is that it is hard to tell at times if Roy is fully crazy, bad, out of control or not! On a side note I have to say Tom Cruises role in movies lately certainly seem to be with characters with huge canolies from Les Grossman to Roy Miller, so I think that is pretty big.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpqBWEtZs24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home