http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Salt

This action, thriller stars Angelina Jolie (Salt) Liev Schreiber (Ted Winter) and is directed by Phillip Noyce. The movie is about a CIA spy who goes on the run after being a accused of being an ex Russian Spy. Well I can't say this movie is not related to a whole lot of what I have seen before in movies like Mission Impossible, however I think what is clever of this movie is the dynamic character that is Salt. Salt's character is at times so mystifying she is like one big yin yang symbol, which makes for the development of mystery that accumulates. So to cut to the point here I am not sure if this movie is going to get the action movie award of the decade but I would be it probably could compete with the standards and presentation of other movies like Mission Impossible or Die Hard, so I thought it was decently entertaining; so be prepared for car explosions, angry dudes and a pretty lady with the potential for blowing stuff up. So yeah I would give this decent movie about a 7.5 but whatever the case I hope you really enjoy if you go see it!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfheb4Qhb_U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home