http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Karate Kid

This action, drama, family, sport movie, directed by Harald Zwart stars Jaden Smith (Dre Parker), Jackie Chan (Mr. Han), Taraji P. Henson (Sherry Parker) and others. To be honest I have not seen enough of the first Karate Kid to compare the two so I won't try to do that. Any who I am quite sure this movie though did pretty good for itself being a remake. Yes you can probably guess what kind of ending will happen to the movie as you might not leave flabbergasted with plot climax surprises knowing how Hollywood can be; but I believe the movie is pretty awesome altogether; it is also almost two and a half hours long I got to add! I guess what I enjoyed about the movie was the characters from the bullies to the Karate Kid to Mr. Han they came together forging scenes that created excitement eventually. Other then that I should add that there were probably enough kung fu choppy scenes or what have you in here for the action junkies so, and I also liked how it was a family movie for kids to. So yeah in other more simple words finally, I would say I don't believe this movie will be that disappointing if you know about and are interested in seeing more of this legendary screen character known as the Karate Kid.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmmxvHLsKk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home