http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Hobbit

This movie was directed by Peter Jackson and is an action, fantasy movie. This movie stars some big stars like Ian McKellen (Gandalf) and others. The story is about a group of Dwarves and a Hobbit on a exciting adventure up against a lot obstacles, one being a dragon to as matter of fact! Well this is a movie that I was watching and not thinking oh I wish I could be one of those characters on the film there because I would need just a few diapers to say the least to deal with the monstrous dragon in this film and many other unique dangers these guys encounter! I am not usually that crazy about fantasy movies but this film did not really have a moment of boredom in it as the the plot is pretty deep and it really makes your imagination wonder, so I think this movie is above par to many others in it's genre, real decent movie here!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home