http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

John Carter

This movie is directed by Andrew Stanton and is a action, adventure, fantasy movie starring Taylor Kitsch (John Carter), Lynn Collins (Dejah Thoris) and others. The story is about a civil war soldier whom is magically transported to mars and finds himself in battle with Star Wars looking characters of a sort! What I liked about the movie was that the characters were amusing like, mostly because of their very atypical appearances! I mean these guys were funny looking, like well beyond Alfred E. Newman funny looking to so that was entertaining for sure you know! It was a pretty typical action movie, but I think the strength of it was that it was highly creative and definitely came from someones imagination I would say! I am not so sure how exactly I felt about the main character since it seemed like he was trying to do good on another planet and yet on Earth he was fighting with the confederacy! But anyhow overall this movie was pretty decent not bad as there was always some level of excitement int it occurring, so I think you should have a look at the trailer below if this film peaks your interest! Happy movie going until next time! Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rf55GTEZ_E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home