http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This Means War

This movie was directed by McG and stars Chris Pine (FDR Foster), Reese Witherspoon (Lauren) and others. The story is about two CIA agents who come to find they are dating the same women and I bet you guessed it the movie is in fact a comedy, action, romance picture. Well the movie will probably be enjoyed by all single people and might also make them less likely to date a CIA person unless they want a drone following them around all day, I bet that would be a priceless one of the Jerry Springer's Baggage show got to say! No I don't know, just kidding, any who the movie was entertaining because of the action although I might not describe it as this years funniest film altogether, but it had some fairly decent moments! So I think if you like love, romance, dating stuff you will fall in love with this movie, otherwise it might be up in the air and I am not 100 percent on that fact, so you should check the trailer below is my recommendation or solution you could say. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMi_SWlFEMk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home