http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 23, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

This movie stars, James Franco (Will Rodman), Frieda Pinto (Caroline Aranha) and others. This action, drama, sci fi is directed by Rupert Wyatt and is about a chimpanzee who is being used to develop the cure for alzheimers and how he uses an advance intellgence he recieves to help find more freedom. I found the movie to be different then the past ones I remember seeing as it gave a detailed account as how Caesar and the monkeys were coming to power over the humans. I thought the drama built upon itself well and so I would have to reccomend this movie as I think Planet of the Apes and non-Planet of the Apes fans will find this movie to be intriguing. It was at times hard to say if I was more on the monkey side or human or the humans that were acting like monkeys and vice a versa or something like that, anyhow I do believe most of you will enjoy this movie and if you don't want to take my word for it I think you should check out our trailer below. Thanks for stopping by!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Z_D9Grh18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home