http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

This final movie in the series directed by David Yates is about Harry Potter and friends looking for the last of the Horcruxes and their final battle to attempt to destroy the very much nasty fellow Voldemort. The movie is an adventure, fantasy, drama that again stars Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and others. Well I am sure that Harry Potter fans will like this movie by the time it comes to it's ending! The special effects were good and it was quite entertaining! I thought that on the whole it was decent, when you factor in special effects, the relationship between the characters and audience, but on the downside I belief if you have seen yourself a fair share of Hollywood movies like myself you may find the story to be predictable here and there! But altogether seeing that it was the final movie in the series and I think will at least will have highly pleasing results for cult like fans in many aspects, so this movie is recommend by me! I would give it around and eight out of ten for not huge Potter fans like myself and 9.5 for true fans of this wizardy legend known as Harry Potter! Hope this helps but if not please check the trailer below fellow movie-goers!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYt1qirBWg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home