http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17, 2011

Jane Eyre

This movie was directed by Cary Fukunaga and is a drama, romance starring Mia Wasikowska (Jane Eyre), Jamie Bell (St. John Rivers) and others. The story is based on a famous book and is a intricate romance type of tale that along the way brings about different revelations. I was glad to see this movie as it is based on a famous story. That being said though I would bet perhaps that this movie was not quite as a good as the book. It seemed to me that there was all this drama and all at the same time a variety of things are happening all over the board. In other words in my opinion I think they should have focused on one thing at a time and up the amount of drama they depict amid these characters involved, like for instance I found the whole ghostly aspects of this tale to be a little out of sorts. But if you do see it and love it I am happy for you, as I know some movies mean things to people for a variety of reasons, but so far for this movie season I would say this was one of the least greatest that has been out there, but I do recommend checking out the trailer below whatever the case!
Trailer-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IFsdfk3mlk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home