http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Source Code

Directed by Duncan Jones this mystery, sci fi, thriller, stars Gyllenhaal (Colter Stevens), Michelle Monaghan (Christina Warren) and others. The movie is about a soldier who wakes up in an unknown body on a train that he finds has a bomber that he needs to stop. And you will have to forgive me for to much more of the details because this movie was more complex then doing a crossword puzzle in Greek. In fact if anyone can explain this movie at The Source Code movie for Dummies level as a comment I will send you a free movie pass or something just leave your email as a comment. But anyhow this is a movie that will hold your attention in excitement and I will bet will really make you start guessing or conspiring about what exactly is going on the peculiar train ride that Stevens is on. Although I thought the movie could have been more clear about many things, it was more unique in it's story line from other movies, which was kind of cool. However since I could not quite bring it all together precisely and I am not sure if the director could even, I think many people will probably find this movie to be in the 7 to 8 range out of ten!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKtr9ZAooc8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home