http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Sanctum

This movie is directed by Alister Grierson and stars Richard Roxburgh (Frank), Ioan Gruffudd (Carl), Rhys Wakefield (Josh) and others. This action, adventure, drama movie is the story of an underwater cave diving team who have an encounter that is one heck of an uphill battle within an cave that is new to human explorers. I believe this movie strong points is that it seemed to be an exciting but dramatic adventure that is based on true events according to the director. What happens to the characters in the movie surely will make you realize how dangerous underwater cave diving can be, in fact I think I might stay at the pool and scuba at my hotel if I just so happen to take a trip to Papa New Guinea in the near future. Anyhow back to the point it seemed to me that this is really an amazing story like Jon Krakauer and his book "Into Thin Air" or the story of Ernest Shackleton the explorer of the Arctic as I found this movie was really chocked full of intense, adventure that should keep you and your friends on your edge of your seat!
Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgW7L2uq2VM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home