http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Dilemma

This movie was directed by Ron Howard AKA Opie as a child acting star and the movie was a comedy, drama movie starring Vince Vaughn (Ronny Valentine), Kevin James (Nick Brannen and other big acting stars like Queen Latifah and Winona Ryder. The movie is essentially about a man who gets I guess you could say an interesting case of the crazies after he sees that his best friends wife is in fact cheating on his friend. The movie was both quite dramatic and humorous at other times. I would say altogether that the movie was good because I found a way to become to get to enjoy some of the characters and loathe other ones not to mention that this movie has a positive and humorous message at times. So I would have to recommend this movie that I think works good because it has elements at different times of heavy drama and humor!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WK6cYefv2I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home