http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Red

This movie was directed by Robert Schwentke and stars Bruce Willis (Frank Moses), John Malkovich (Marvin Boggs), Morgan Freeman (Joe Matheson) and other older and recent very famous Hollywood people. Any who the movie is an action, comedy about a group of old spies who have a sort of reunion you could say and come back together as a team as they are threatened by a high-tech type of assassin. I liked how the movie had energy permeating through with action and comedy and I think at times it did a amazing job with both, although altogether I wouldn't necessarily expect all viewers would automatically give it the comedy or action movie of the year award in it's entirety. But any who I felt altogether this movie was really decent and I enjoyed it because it was either being real funny or action packed at all times in some fashion. Although if I was the director I would have had a different ending for Joe Mathesons role, but oh well that's the way the movie business goes sometime. So this movie was quite good and I think most viewers will feel the same and of course you know I'm not just saying that cause I am under the suspicion that a secret group of agents will come after me wearing white coats if I say otherwise as this movie might have you believe, just playing.
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ZjBJv-rA0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home