http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Predators

This movie was directed by Nimrod Antal and yes I do think that is a unique name somehow, but any who the movie is an action, adventure, sci fi, thriller and I would say horror movie, starring Adrien Brody (Royce), Topher Grace (Edwin), Laurence Fishburn (Noland) and others. The movie is about a group of elite hunters singled out and hunted by the terribly ugly, terrifying, or I should say more like hideous, vicious, & utterly but ugly predator alien beings. This movie I thought was really good and I suppose so far I also have not seen one of these predator movies that I did not find to be entertaining yet! I believe that is because you can sit back and watch these things in these movies that fortunately only exist on camera at least that we know of and think about the creative and unique minds of Hollywood surely making up this Hollywood craziness! Any who if you are in the mood for some crazy sci fi, thriller, action, horror stuff then this movie will probably be a good pick and I would say if you are in the mood for some lighthearted comedy don't get this movie mixed up, which I am sure no one would likely do anyhow cause the name is Predator! Any who, yeah, I do think this movie lived up to the past Predators and I liked the action and thriller part of it were in the plot you have two groups of extreme predators at battle, however the difference is one is human and one is definitely not!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u8vZwvP57Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home