http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Green Hornet

This action, crime, thriller, comedy picture was directed by Michel Gondry and stars Seth Rogen (Britt Reid), Jay Chou (Kato), Cameron Diaz (Lenore Case), and others. The movie is about a wealthy fellow teaming up with someone who worked for him (Kato) to become a crime fighting force that also comes to be recognized as The Green Hornet all over. Well this movie is not the common style to win academy awards because the acting many not be so deep at times but I believe if you go see this movie you will not find a dull moment. It was quite funny and it kept me on the edge as I awaited the next great scene of humor or some form of action. I also know that if you like Batman and have a sense of humor this is a nice picture to see because the Green Hornet kind of reminds me of a cloned Bruce Wayne that had just a few minor details in working out the kinks of the cloning process perhaps, you know! So yeah in other words I thought this movie did a nice job in all the facets it was suppose to present, which you can also get from the trailer below, and I believe that all of you reading this blog right now should consider going to see The Green Hornet!
Trailer-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHr9evQP89s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home