http://wwwmoviescom.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

This adventure, family, fantasy, movie directed by Michael Apted stars Georgie Henley (Lucy Pevensie), Skandar Keynes (Edmund Pevensie) and others. The movie is about Lucy and Edmund's return to Narnia along with their cousin Eustace. The three of them then embark on a magical journey with Prince Caspian aboard the Dawn Treader and to the edge of the world where they come across a wide range of very interesting, somewhat peculiar, and fascinating characters! As you can see in the trailer the movie has highly interesting special effects, is a neat adventure story, which I am sure most kids will like and certainly somewhat comical with characters like talking animals. I would say that the movie was entertaining enough to enjoy! Although I also thought it was perhaps a tad cheesy for lack of a better word and easy to configure at times but the retina of my eyes were still bouncing around because of all the out of the ordinary scenes of adventure. So I believe essentially this movie is very good just as long as you don't mind some of the predictable elements that it seemed to me exist in this journey of Narnia story.
Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJQDPpIK6I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home